做人,该翻脸时就翻脸,别怕得罪人

发布一下 0 0

做人,要善良,

To be kind,

但是善良不能盲目。

But kindness cannot be blind.

待人,要真诚,

To treat others sincerely

但是真诚要懂得防护。

But sincerity should be guarded.

不能一味退让,让自己受伤,

You can't just back down and get hurt,

不能次次勉强,逼自己帮忙。

You can't force yourself to help every time.


做人,该翻脸时就翻脸,别怕得罪人


我们要一心向善,

Let us be all for good,

但是面对坏人,就要敢于对抗。

But when you face a bad guy, you have to fight.

我们要大度宽容,

We have to be generous,

但是遇到小人,就要冷漠无情。

But when it comes to villains, you have to be cold and heartless.

做人就该这样,

That's what people do,

既要有帮助别人的善心,

Have the kindness to help others,

也要有冷漠的狠心,

And cold and heartless,

该翻脸时就翻脸,别怕得罪人,

Turn your back when you have to, don't be afraid to offend people,

该拒绝时就拒绝,别怕人生气。

Refuse when you have to. Don't be afraid to get angry.

做人,该翻脸时就翻脸,别怕得罪人


与人为善,

with good intention toward others

并不是顺从别人的意愿,

It's not about obeying the wishes of others,

屈服别人的要求,

Give in to the demands of others,

而是先看对方人品怎样,

But to see what kind of person they are,

然后再顺从自己的内心。

Then follow your heart.

人品端正,懂感恩的人,

A man of good character and gratitude,

咱们一定要真诚地对待。

We must be honest about it.

人品不正,不感恩的人,

A man of bad character and ungratitude,

咱们千万不能再帮。

We must not help again.

做人,该翻脸时就翻脸,别怕得罪人


一个人活着,

Living alone,

就要做一个不盲目,有锋芒的善良人,

To be a kind person, not blind, with a sharp edge,

遇弱则弱,遇强更强,

Weak is weak, strong is stronger,

遇善则善,遇恶更恶,

Good is good, evil is worse,

一味的善良、包容、忍让,

All kindness, tolerance, tolerance,

只会任人宰割,

They're just gonna be slaughtered,

只有该翻脸时就翻脸,

Only turn when it's time to turn,

该得罪时就得罪,

We may be offended when we must be offended,

怎么能让别人看清你的底线呢,

How do you get people to see your limits,

不敢再继续对你猖狂。

Dare not continue to run rampant against you.

做人,该翻脸时就翻脸,别怕得罪人


在现实生活中,

in real life

真正聪明的人,

Really smart people,

会经常帮助别人,也会偶尔麻烦别人,

Will often help others, but also occasionally trouble others,

让别人知道他的需求,明白他的难处,

Let others know his needs, understand his difficulties,

看到他的真诚,珍惜他的付出。

See his sincerity, cherish his efforts.

彼此帮助,互相麻烦,

Help each other, trouble each other,

在麻烦的同时一起成长,

Grow together in trouble,

才能事半功倍,走得更远。

Can get twice the result with half the effort, go further.

做人,该翻脸时就翻脸,别怕得罪人


人善被人欺,马善被人欺,

If you make yourself an enemy, if you make yourself an enemy,

面对不合理的要求时,

When faced with unreasonable demands,

不要唯唯诺诺,言听计从,

Don't be a yes-man,

大胆的拒绝,勇敢的说“不”,

The courage to say no, the courage to say no,

别让委屈成为自己的习惯,

Don't let grievance become their own habit,

别让勉强变成自己的日常。

Don't let it become your routine.

毕竟,帮忙是情分,不帮是本分,

After all, helping is the duty, not helping is the duty,

拒绝也是你的个人权利,

It's your personal right to say no,

含糊犹豫只会把自己为难,

Hesitation only puts you on the spot,

明确表达才会让自己好过。

Being explicit makes you feel better.

做人,该翻脸时就翻脸,别怕得罪人


做人,

As a person

要有自己的原则和底线,

Have your own principles and boundaries,

忍无可忍时,无需再忍,

When I can't stand it anymore,

受到欺负时,无需再让。

When bullied, no need to yield.

该翻脸时就翻脸,别怕得罪人,

Turn your back when you have to, don't be afraid to offend people,

该反抗时就反抗,别怕把人伤。

Fight when you have to. Don't be afraid to hurt someone.

表面上有气场,骨子里要坚强,

Be strong on the surface, be strong on the inside,

才能让贪得无厌的人适可而止,

To put an end to greed,

才能让得寸进尺的人选择退让。

Only then can the one who pushes his luck choose to back down.

做人,该翻脸时就翻脸,别怕得罪人


人生只有一次,

You only live once

我们都是第一次做人,

We're both first-time people,

凭什么要让自己委屈呢。

Why should I let myself be wronged?

对小人不必留情,该翻脸就翻脸,

Don't show mercy to the villain. Turn your back when you should,

对坏人何需心软,该拒绝就拒绝吧,

There's no need to be soft on the bad guys, just say no,

把你的善和真,留给品行好的人,

Leave your goodness and truth to good people,

把你的冷和狠,送给恶毒的人!

Send your cold and ruthless to the wicked!

版权声明:内容来源于互联网和用户投稿 如有侵权请联系删除

本文地址:http://0561fc.cn/75564.html